Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Eyeliner Perfection... Just Sayin


Eyeliner is one of those deal breakers for me, sometimes I need it and sometimes I don't feel like messing with it at all.  I haven't worn eyeliner in a while but when Ava Anderson came out with the new liquid eyeliner and I was game to try it out.  I am back in the eyeliner game with this one.  The allergies here in San Antonio can make my eyes itch horribly so I was worried about smudging and flaking but neither has happened with this eyeliner.  The real test will be in the Hot months when the humidity is crazy high and my eyelids sweat!  Yes I am talking about you TEXAS!  
I will definitely give an Update in August.  
But until them I will be using this little beauty to paint on my canvas! 
A Non Toxic Choice
eyeliner - black
Item #: EL01
Once applied, liquid black eyeliner is longer lasting than pencil. Create the dramatic look you desire.


Ingredients: water (deionized), aloe barbadensis (organic aloe vera), acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, cetyl esters wax, xantham gum, vegetable glycerin, orange (citrus sinensis) oil, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, titanium dioxide (non nanoparticle), mica, iron oxide (cl 77499).

www.atoxinfreelife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment